Wednesday 15 May 2013

topshop wishlist



topshop wishlist



               1. Fonda Top by Motel 2.Half Sleeve Lace Crop Top - MINT 3.White Paisley Lace Leggings 4.Bardot Tunic Dress- CORAL 5. Black Checker Skater Skirt  6.Denim Look Skater Skirt 7.Stippling Brush 8.Tie Dye Wrap Headband

So, its my birthday soon and I've been looking online to see if i could find a few pieces for the summer, as I've noticed all i own at the moment is jumpers! Usually i don't really find anything on topshop that id be willing to spend my money on because i think it is extremely over priced. I had a quick look anyway to see if i could find anything at decent prices and i found a couple of things i really would like to purchase. 

1. This motel top is gorgeous i love the pastel colours and the print is just to die for. I usually wouldn't wear anything like this  as i'm not a big fan of strappy tight tops but i think i'm definitely going to purchase this for summer as it is only £18! 

2. This is definitely my favorite thing in my topshop wishlist and also one of the cheapest, for only £16 i think the pattern and colour is perfect for summer, I've seen these crop tops on people and i think they look really expensive and nicely fitted. I've also looked at them in the shop and they are a very good quality for such a low price. 

3. LOVE LOVE LOVE, I want these leggings so much. £25 for these gorgeous white paisley print leggings is a must have. It looks like they are a really thick good quality and i cannot wait to purchase and pair up with a bright pink neon top. 

4. I love this dress and I've wanted it for quite a while, I think the shape of it looks as if it would be really flattering and also the material looks such a good quality. The colour is perfect for summer. It is also fairly cheap for a topshop dress as it is only £20! 

5. This checkered skirt must of been in my topshop wishlist for about 5 months, i love it and its gone down to only £15 if i don't buy this soon then i am definitely going to miss out on a bargain. 

6. This skirt has also been in my wishlist forever, along with the darker version. I love them both but i think this more acid washed one is a lot more summery and could brighten up a lot of outfits. £20! 

7. I always have a quick nosy on the makeup on the topshop website although I've never tried any out. I seen that they had added some neon makeup brushes to their collection and i would really like to try if they are any good. £8 

8. And finally is the pink tie dye wrap headband. I never ever wear headbands but I'm getting sick of having the same hairstyle all the time. This headband is gorgeous and only £6!

No comments:

Post a Comment