Thursday 2 January 2014

instadecember



















So December consisted of a few new pairs of shoes, a lot of alcohol, a lot of food and a new tattoo! December is definitely my favorite month of the year, i love Christmas and the fact everyone's so happy throughout the month. I couldn't resist buying these white chunky sandals from river island for only £25, they will look so pretty with my outfits when i go to Venice in April. Also i had to take advantage off Asos' 25% off everything and my bag my pair of Dr Marten Chelsea boots, I've been wanting them for so long and as its Christmas time i thought id use some of my money to buy them. All the other things were all Christmas gifts, my camera being my favorite!!! I still cannot believe my mam surprised me with it, i feel so lucky. I hope everyone had a fab Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment