Thursday 9 January 2014

Assessment 1- Titania, A Midsummers Nights Dream



 



So today i did my first make up and hair assessment in college. We have written assessment and three makeups to do for our first module, the three makeups had to reflect all of the techniques we had been learning the past 6 months. The characters had to be based on a Shakespeare ballet, a Charles Dickens play, and a West End Show. Firstly I have started with the Shakespeare ballet, which I chose the character 'Titania, Queen of the Fairies' from A Midsummer Nights Dream. I'm really happy with the outcome, and I'm hoping I've done as well as i did in my written work. 
ALSO just to add the palette i bought from eBay  for just £6 came in handy for this makeup as the pigments are so bright, I think i may do a blog most next about this palette as i am extremely impressed with it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment