Friday 3 January 2014

Sleek lipstick- Mystic REVIEW










My latest makeup buy has been this Sleek matte lipstick in MYSTIC. It is such a beautiful colour! Every 
time i have been in Superdrug this colour hasn't been in stock so i decided to order it from the website. I was more than pleased when it arrived.
The consistency is lovely and thick and only needs one layer of lipstick to look even and bright. It is one of the most matte lipsticks I've used, as a lot of lipsticks I've found have said they are matte, but when on, still come up slightly shiny after a few hours. I wore this on new years eve and it stayed perfect nearly all night, I only had to touch up once and that was only because I'd been drinking from a straw, so the middle part had wore a little bit.
The lipstick does crack slightly around the edge of the lips, so it would probably look better with lip liner, but that could be me just being a perfectionist. Apart from that i absolutely love it and can safely say its one of the best lipsticks I've ever used. I will definitely be purchasing more, and the fact it is only £5 makes it so much better! 




No comments:

Post a Comment